Some of you have gotten your refunds. Some of you haven't. Here's the dealio:
Now that the hotel has reopened and the staff is slowly getting back to work they've been working on a more streamlined way to handle the deposits from your April reservations. If you made a hotel reservation for April you should be receiving an email from the Sheraton soon with information and instructions on what's what.
Here's the basic run-down: - While your reservation has been canceled, the deposit you have on file will now be transferred to your NEW reservation for the December event when you book it via the link below.
- If you can't attend Frolicon in December there will be instructions in that email as to how to request a refund for your April reservation deposit.
- If your deposit has already been refunded and you want to book a room for December, or you are want to make shiny new reservation, you can book now and the hotel won't pull deposits out until August 1st. So go ahead and make your reservations ASAP!
- Your April deposit can ONLY be transferred to a December Frolicon 2020 reservation. They CAN NOT be applied to a Frolicon 2021 hotel reservation when that room block is opens. Everything regarding the old reservations/room block is completely separate from the new December reservations/room block.
You've all been so patient and wonderfully supportive. I appreciate it and I KNOW the hotel does as well
Stay at the center of all the Frolicon festivities! Book your room soon at the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel in gorgeous downtown Atlanta
There's no better way to enjoy all that Frolicon has to offer than by staying in our fantastic host-hotel home. Plenty of room for everyone, a GORGEOUS pool, and all the conveniences of being onsite during what is sure to be an amazing weekend!
There's one way and one way only to book your stay at the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel during Frolicon weekend and that is by using THIS LINK. Using the corporate reservation system will get you zero action. And we like action, don't we.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts | Events - Frolicon 2020
Any issues, questions, or special requests should be directed to IN-HOUSE RESERVATIONS at the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel by calling (404) 659-6500 during regular business hours. You must ask for In-House Reservations.
• There is a 3 night minimum stay during Frolicon weekend.
• A deposit equal to 1 night's stay will be required for each room booked.
• Self Parking rate will be $17 a day for hotel guests.
1. Booking from the link on this page ONLY! You can not book a room for Frolicon by calling the Sheraton/Marriott General Reservation System or by using their general online booking site or a 3rd party site such as hotels dot com. They will all show as the hotel being completely full.
2. Did your reservation request have at least 3 nights? There is a 3 night booking minimum to stay in the host hotel during Frolicon. Entering less than 3 nights into the site will result in a "No rooms available" message.